Lysaght’s Trimdek® is famous for its subtle steel cladding with square fluted channel which allows users to have one sheet from the ridge of the roof to the gutter line without any laps. It is the perfect answer for longer span due to its high strength metal steel and rigidity.
- Suitable for roofing applications and wall cladding
- Are available in the standard range of Colorbond® steel colours and in unpainted Zincalume® steel
- Excellent spanning capacity and remarkable recovery after deformation
- Effective cover width: 762mm
- Minimum roof pitch: 2 degrees